Boar's Head Tavern T-Shirt
Head starting to feel uneasy from wearing the crown? Pop on over to the Boar’s Head Tavern to hook up with your mates. Sir John Falstaff is almost assured to be there with Bardolph and Pistol. Have Mistress Quickly pour you a cup of sack and listen stories of battles won and lost in the public house featured in Shakespeare’s "Henry IV" plays and others.
This Dive Bar(d) t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
All of merchandise in Seattle Shakespeare Company’s store are on-demand items and are produced when an order is placed. There is some extra lead time with these products to account for the production. You will get notified when items ship.